Woodlands Park School Uniform
Woodlands Park prides itself on the very smart appearance of its children. We ask parents to support the school in achieving high standards of dress by ensuring their children wear the correct uniform at all times. All items of clothing and personal equipment should be clearly named.
The school uniform comprises the following:
- Purple school sweatshirt/purple school cardigan.
- White or purple polo shirt. This can either be with a school logo or a plain one. Asda online sell plain purple polo shirts.
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore. We recommend grey joggers for nursery children.
- School book bag.
- Purple and white checked Summer dress
- Black shorts and school PE T-shirt (indoor kit)
- Black joggers and sweatshirt, school PE T-shirt (outdoor kit)
- PE bag
- Change of socks for outdoor games
- Swimming kit: costume or trunks (no bikinis), towel, pool shoes (sandals or flip flops), swimming cap, waterproof bag to keep it all in.
- School waterproof coat with fleece lining
- School woolly hat
- School sun hats
- School swimming bag
- School PE bag
All our uniform items are available from Goyals in Maidenhead. We hold very limited stock in school.