Woodlands Park prides itself on the very smart appearance of its children. We ask parents to support the school in achieving high standards of dress by ensuring their children wear the correct uniform at all times. All items of clothing and personal equipment should be clearly named.
The school uniform comprises the following:
- Green school sweatshirt/green school cardigan with school badge in white.
- White polo shirt - school badge in bottle green (this can be purchased elsewhere an an unbadged item).
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore. We recommend grey joggers for nursery children.
- School book bag.
- Green and white checked Summer dress
- White, grey or black tights or socks
- Black school shoes
- PE top - bottle green with white sleeves with school badge in white, black shorts (indoor kit)
- Black hoodie with school badge in white (this can be purchased elsewhere as an unbadged item of uniform), black joggers & badged PE top (as detailed in the indoor kit)
- PE bag
- Change of socks for outdoor games
- Swimming kit: costume or trunks (no bikinis), towel, pool shoes (sandals or flip flops), swimming cap, waterproof bag to keep it all in.
If you require financial support to purchase uniform, the following charities may be able to offer support.
All our uniform items are available from Goyals in Maidenhead.